"Oh remember, remember . . . I urge you to find ways to recognize and remember God's kindness."

President Henry B. Eyring

Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Good Book!

I don't have time to post much, but I cannot leave without telling you about the best book! I don't think I've ever felt the spirit so strong in a book I've read in a very long time, and this is a work of fiction! The book is "The Great Gathering" by Chad Daybell. It is a series of what will be five books, with the third just being released this month. I checked out the first two from the library and bought the newest for my trip. I can hardly make myself leave it alone so I have something to read on the plane.

Anyway, I've had such strong feelings about this subject for the last forty years! All I can say is read it! I really want to discuss it with someone, so be sure to comment and call me. See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. I also found the book interesting. I hope that some of the gathering events come about in a little different fashion, but who knows? The chip thing actually has me a little freaked. I think that is why I have never turned on the on star in my vehicle since I bought it last spring. It would be awesome if used correctly, but can I count on it?

    ReplyDelete