"Oh remember, remember . . . I urge you to find ways to recognize and remember God's kindness."

President Henry B. Eyring

Monday, January 4, 2010

Do Your Wings Ever Have Trouble Remembering How to Fly?

"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly . . ."

I have no idea who wrote this little quote, but I love it! Thank you to all of my dear friends who have lifted me. For many years I did not believe that I would ever make another new "bosom" friend. I had decided the magic and joy of getting to know another “kindred soul” would never come to me again in this life. But, I thank the Lord every day for the amazing technology that allows me to get to know so many wonderful people through blogging, especially my new kindred best friends, Darla and Mona!

Thank you to my beautiful daughter Julie for encouraging me to blog. My daughter is so wonderful in every way and I am so very proud of her! I LOVE technology and tonight I'm a grateful gadget geek!

I hope that I will always be there to lift a friend when they can’t remember how to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment