"Oh remember, remember . . . I urge you to find ways to recognize and remember God's kindness."

President Henry B. Eyring

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Missing Funny Bone


I think when the Lord created me he forgot to install a funny bone. I wish I could have more humor. I know many delightful people that have the ability to laugh at themselves and see humor everywhere in almost any situation. At least I smile a lot! I am basically a happy person and I know how to laugh, I just don't know how to be funny. Do you think humor is something that we can acquire? And if so how?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are happy! Not everyone has to be funny. I'm sure I'm not very funny, but I love to laugh. I know what we need to do ~ we need to get all us sisters together for a while. I guarantee with all of us together for long enough we can teach you how to laugh hard. All you have to do is hear how Ann laughs like Fran Drescher in a funny movie, and how Lydia laughs so hard she wheezes!

    Hey, the photo comment above was by me but I realized that I was signed in as my hubby, Robert. I just set him up so he could see my blog from work, so it was still signed in as him! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete