"Oh remember, remember . . . I urge you to find ways to recognize and remember God's kindness."

President Henry B. Eyring

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lost Generation

I know it's been awhile since I've posted---what can I say, it's summer, and I've got dirt in my fingernails!!!!!! But, my flowers are blooming. (I've also had some more health challenges, but life goes on---especially in my garden!)

My friend emailed this video and it is amazing.

A palindrome reads the same backwards as forward.

This video reads the exact
opposite backwards as forward.

Not only does it read the opposite, the meaning is the exact opposite.


This is only a 1 minute, 44 second video and it is brilliant!

Make sure you read as well as listen...forward and backward.


This is a video that was submitted in a contest by a 20-year old.

The contest was titled "u @ 50" by AARP. This video won second place.

When they showed it, everyone in the room was awe-struck and broke

into spontaneous applause. So simple and yet so brilliant.


Take a minute and watch it.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! Can I use it??? Thank you for the b-day wish....hope you are well, thinking of you and sending hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete