"Oh remember, remember . . . I urge you to find ways to recognize and remember God's kindness."

President Henry B. Eyring

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A New Sense of Awe!

My sister Ann has a really great post---The Purpose Driven Life. It's so worth visiting her site today! She's the "a really private person" blog!

I wish I'd known some of these things when I was younger and raising my family. I could have saved myself a lot of pain. I seem to be inundated with new insights all the time. Sometimes I think I am growing personally more now than I ever did when I was in the middle of all the child-rearing. I tended Brian's little ones the other day and marveled as I always do at their enthusiam and excitement about life. Not so very long ago I thought that I would not experience that sense of awe in new things until the next life. But, lately I've found a new sense of awe at discoveries inside myself. Isn't it wonderful to be OLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment